Sunday 8 May 2011

Sex slave at age 11, little girl bravely tells her horror tale to save others

It's been seven months since an 11-year-old vanished from her Bronx home for five days - but horrific details of how she was turned into a sex slave are just emerging.
Lured from home by a sexual predator, the fifth-grader was pimped out to a series of men in a lower East Side flat.
"One man gave me $700, another gave me $1,000 and another gave me $500," the girl told the Daily News, which is withholding her name.
"Maybe there were five or six men, in all."
The ordeal ended after the victim managed to call her grandmother.
When the phone rang, there was silence on the other end, but Yolanda Agostini knew it was the grade-schooler.
"Talk to me," Agostini pleaded. "If it's you, please tell me where you are."
Finally, after 20 minutes, a faraway voice murmured: "Mommy, it's me. They're hurting me. Please, I need you ... I'm in a house, I don't know where."

No comments:

Post a Comment